Sometimes I feel like I need to die. do you know this feeling called love? I'm not sure it's really love. I don't know if it's true what the people tell about it. I don't know whether it's existing. because I don't believe in it. after I've seen a film, and I know, such wonderful things won't happen in real life, I wish I'm dead, but then I realize that lief could be like this, if we just were nice to other people. and maybe love's existing and it's just.. nobody believes it. everything's so complicating today, I don't think that's good. that's why I only believe in music, because those feelings are true. I need to listen to music like other people need breathing. I don't think I would survive if I make myself deaf, like it almost happened to rich in skins season 5. and I always wonder if some people have a life like those young adults in skins, and I'm glad not to have a life like this. surely drugs and alcohol are nice, like people tel you, but in real life it isn't as easy as they show it there to us. so I'm begging you please, don't get addicted to drugs, alcohol and all those other stupid things, like love, which maybe doesn't even exist, like I told you. please just get addicted to music if you aren't right now. because in my opinion, it's the only thing which will survive in our modern society. remember me.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen