Since you left me today
I'm sitting here
checking the words for love
on my dictionary
just wishing you come back.
I tried to sleep but
my thoughts are running in circles
can't stop thinking of you
stalked your internetprofile tonight
didn't help.
I wrote your name on a paper
burnt it than I woke up
saw the ashes
they formed the letters
of your name,
I thought maybe you come back
but I didn't hear anything
'Friends' told me
you're happy with some other girl
now I'm trying to cry
but I still can't.
Love is a mistery I don't understand
and it's awful not to get it back
this thing called love
It hurts so much
but I just can't stop.
You're loveliness is killed my brains
you're power is everywhere
just tell me why
you're doing this to me
because you could stop it
if you wanted to.
Honey, you should know
that I am nothing without you
You don't even know
you're my better half
But then I remember those times
you and me
sitting in the sand
just watching the sunset
And when I'm thinking
of those times
I need to cry.
Because I miss you.
I just miss you too much.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen